Commercial Landscape Maintenance
Full service Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- keeps your lawn neat and attractive
- keeps lawn and plant borders defined
- provides the consistent look to a well-maintained lawn
- promotes proper shape and good health
- the technique used to keep hedges uniform and provide a formal appearance
- routine removal of unwanted and undesirable plants
- keeps landscape clean
Trust all of your landscape needs to the professionals at LTB Landscaping.
Technicians are great making your grounds look their best.We are not only concerned with what you see today, but with the factors that control how your landscape will look in the future.
More commercial services
Different seasons call for different services to enhance your landscape's appearance. You are not expected to know the complex needs of your commercial landscape but rest assured that at LTB Landscaping has the knowledge & experience to keep your property beautifully maintained.
Here are some of the services LTB Landscaping offers:
- Mulch can be shredded or chipped types of wood, pine straw or artificial.It provides an attractive appearance around plantings if property maintained and refreshed. The main benefit of mulch is to aid in moisture retention and weed suppression.
- The mechanical removal of plugs from the soil to improve air and water percolation and relieve soil compaction.
- Dethatching removal of a organic debris layer which forms below grass blades.
- The average life of a commercial landscape is 12-15 years. Renovations may include turf rejuvenation to improve lawns and the addition of annuals and perennials for seasonal color. Replacement of mature shrubbery may also be suggested to update your property's appearance.
Amend your Soil: Try adding compost or mulch to soil before planting shurbs and other plants. Working generous amounts into soil as deep as possible (6-8 inches recommended) will help hold water in and minimize evaporation by keeping the soil covered and cooled.What's the benefit? Less water usage and healthier plants and shrubs